Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mystery solved!

I know y'all were wondering, so here it is, the reason we've gone private: apparently, since I have written about the library in this blog, people could use it to sue the city! I'm not joking. It seems like I am, because the whole thing is a teensy bit crazy, but I'm totally not. That is what they told me at work. After "happening" across my blog by chance. Ha! Lies! All lies! Probably, anyway. It seems like it would be pretty tricky to come across the darn thing by chance. But, they say that it could reflect poorly on the city. I see their point. The fact the creepy old guys say inappropriate things to nice young librarians does reflect poorly on the city. That's what they meant, right? Right? Not that it would reflect poorly on the city to have a nice young librarian be opposed to her treatment by creepy old guys and mention it on her blog, right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Anywho, so we are now private and can discuss what we want! I can't imagine that anything will change. But, if you know people who love and read this blog whom I have not invited, let me know. My only request is that they not live in my town. You know how things get back to the city.

2 comments:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I keep meaning to get Summer's email address...and do you need Tiff's and Becca's? Lemme know, yo!

Ken said...

I got in trouble for posting something with the Sheriff's office logo on it. Just another "chance" encounter by someone who had the departments best intrest in mind (barf). I so get this post. The bad thing, it was a training class that I made for the office! Apparently their stance is just cause I made it they own it and I am very bad.