Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don't feel too bad-I'm behind on the library blog too, and I get paid to write that

I have been neglecting you, but it's only because I've had to read soooo much lately. I'll post about it soon. But to tide you over, here's a few blogs I've written for Pratt lately.

Here's a post I wrote about Lloyd Alexander. If you've never read any of his books, then look at your life, look at your choices. His books are amazing and had a huge impact on my childhood.

Next, did you know that Pride and Prejudice is now 200 years old? I did, and I wrote a blog about it! I've decided to reread P&P sometime this year because of the anniversary, but I haven't done it yet. I'll be sure to report back when I do.

Last, but probably not least, a blog about reading series vs. reading stand-alone books. I tend to do more series, but I think that's because everything seems to be a series these days. It can be pretty frustrating.

That's all for now! I'll try to do better next month, honest.

No comments: