Friday, April 10, 2009

Is a boredom coma a real thing?

Or am I just trapped in some sort of weird time warp where everything moves much slower than real life? Or both? We have all been so bored at work today. I think we really ought to close at noon on Fridays. But we don't.

So I am amusing myself and you by blogging! Yay! Now, what interesting thing can I say. I've been very homesick for Utah today. Not just the people, although that's a big ol' part of it. But I have a powerful hankering for some mountains. Specifically these mountains:


Although it's definitely not that time of year right now. Anywho, there's a serious lack of varietay on the horizon here. Augh!

Wow, I'm even boring myself. I won't go on. I almost don't want to post this. I hope I don't put any of you into boredom comas. Or make you feel as though you're stuck in a time warp. I'd feel really bad. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

This is really embarrassing but I actually feel asleep while reading that, My kids ripped the house apart and everything. So sad for me. I guess I should go help them clean it up.


Just Joking. I love when you update your blog and you know it.

Tiffany said...

It was so awesomely rad to see you in NC. Sorry I was such a bum. At least I felt like a bum. I was not feeling to awesome and missed out on some awesome time with you and for that, I'm sorry. Loves ya though!