Sunday, August 2, 2009

My new digs

As requested, here are some pictures and info about my new living situation. I'm living in a townhouse in Greenbrier with a girl named Jandy. I really, really like the place, and I love living in Greenbrier. It's quite a commute to work now (about 25-30 minutes) but it's so completely and totally worth it. I am not meant for the small town life! But I'm not too bothered by the small room life, as you'll see. My new bedroom is much smaller than the one I had at Ron and Deena's. Here's a few pictures.





Luckily, there's still room for my totally boss Zefron cut-out!

Heres's the bathroom that I share with Jandy. That's kinda awkward sometimes, since we each have a door into the latrinay from our rooms, and sometimes I can't tell when she's in there. D'oh!


Here's the kitchen. I have half a fridge and lots of cupboard space. It's odd to have so much room. I certainly don't have enough food to fill it all.



This here is the living room. I love our little living room. It's a very cozy and peaceful room. I really like sitting in there and reading or watching the telly.



Here's our little back yard. As you can see, it has a nice little garden in it. Which I am not involved in at all. Except I sometimes eat the vegables from it.


Here's the front of the house. Fun fact: There is no cell phone reception in my parking space!!!


One of my favorite things about the place is the lovely view. It's a really nice pond with geese in it!


So, anywho, there you go. It's also within a short distance of some excellent shopping, including a Barnes and Noble, a Target, and a mall. In Suffolk, there's only a Walmart. Ew. I much prefer civilization, thank you very much!

2 comments:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Mom and dad think it's "way cool." There you go. I also think it is "way cool." So cute and I also love the view. In fact, I'm a bit envious of the view considering the views we have from our apartment and our future home. Ah well, casa ra sara. Anway, I'm so glad you posted pictues--I like to know where you are when I'm talking to you, you know?

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I just read this again (I know, I'm lame), and I really have to agree with what you said at the end--I, too, prefer civilization. When we went to Panguitch, I confessed to Shay that I feel kind of wussy because of how much I would despise living in the middle of nowhere. I need to be entertained, I need shopping, I need lots of people and telephone reception and t.v. I don't want to have to make my own fun...I'm not good at it! And I couldn't survive in the wilderness because I couldn't kill anything, and if I happened by chance to do so, I wouldn't know how the crap to skin it and all the grody stuff. Anyway, very long comment short, cheers for civilization! And for having more than just a Wally world to shop at.