Sunday, August 8, 2010

At last, my house

I know, I have made you wait forevah!! But at last, here are a few pictures of my house in B-more.

The outside:
As you can see, it's very red. We call it the red house. Clever, eh? You can also see a glimpse of the alley, with the non-finished side of the house. Good times. You can also see that it's quite a tall house. And skinny.

The back:
As you can (kind of) see, it's very overgrown, but excellent for escaping fires!

My room (on the third floor). First, the wardrobe:

There's an entire fantastical world in there! Or at least all of my clothes, shoes, and bags.

My bed:
And my dresser. It's nice and big, which I appreciate.

At last, but not least, my desk area:
It's a nice room, although it's a bit hot. And dark, because someone, in their infinite doofishness, painted the ceiling the same color as the walls. It's a nice wall color, but I could wish they had left the ceiling white. If I live here long enough, I might paint it white myself. We'll see.

If we ever get the rest of the house organized enough to be picture worthy, I'll take pictures of that and update you!

3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

The house looks cute!

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I didn't realize you were in one of those tall, skinny row houses (they are called that, right?)! I love those! I mean, I really, really love those! And your room is so cute! And I'm jealous of you fantastically worlded closet. And I agree about the ceiling paint, although in some ways it probably made the painting easier since they didn't have to worry about not getting the wall paint on the ceiling. Anywho, thanks for posting pictures, finally.

The Sanders said...

Way cute...I love the wall color too but I can see how it could be pretty dark if they painted the ceiling that color too. We all need to get together again..that was so fun! Hope all is well!