Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm in a rage! This is the maddest I've ever been!

Slight exaggeration, I suppose, but only slight! True story-this week I was planning on blogging about my summer obsession, So You Think You Can Dance. I would mention how much I love certain competitors past (call me, Pasha!), how many times I voted for Robert last season (so, so many), and my girl crush on Cat Deeley. We would be great friends, I just know it! And she would take me shopping, and we'd be super happy together! As best friends.

But last night, the unthinkable happened: my favorite dancer of the season got booted from the show. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Nick, I love you! How did this happen???? So early in the season? After I already declared my undying love and devotion to you on Facebook? Sniff. Now I'm sad. I'm sure that I'll keep watching this season, because it really is my raison d'etre in the summer, but I am not happy. All I can say is "Boo! Hiss!" to America for not voting for Nick (how could you, America? I thought we were friends!). And to the judges who made the final call--I can't even. Ugh. You make me sick!



Sniff. Again. Look how cute, tall, and charming he was. To reiterate: I am most seriously displeased.

3 comments:

Ken said...

I thought you were way beter with the guy in the leaderhosen

Ken said...

I guess he was OK.. he needed a little more leaderhosen and a lot more Meridith!

Meredith said...

I can't argue with that! Thanks!