Saturday, June 28, 2008

A tale of hotness

I feel somehow compelled to do an update of the ever famous Top 10 list of hot guys, and to post that update here on my spiffy new blog. Yay! Seriously, you should all be pretty excited about the overwhelming hotness that is approaching. I should inform you that these fine morsels of manhood are not in any particular order. I guess I could do alphabetical, but that sounds really hard.

1. Christian Bale-A classic, he has remained hot since he was that poor dead kid in Henry V. Plus, he's rocking the suit.


2. Ben Browder-A sci-fi mainstay, he's at his hottest when saving his friends and family from really uggo aliens.



3. Taylor Kitsch-True, his hair is grody, but he pulls it off, has very nice arms, and is playing Gambit!!!



4. Johnny Depp-Often looks weird because he is, but his striking features are visible here, when he's an actor playing an undercover cop playing a high school delinquent.


5. Jason Dohring-Also rocking the suit, but one picture doesn't show how fabulously he can turn one of TVs biggest jerks into a vulnerable heartthrob who just needs a hug.


6. Wentworth Miller-I don't even have anything to say here except Bam! And Aoogah!


7. Zac Efron-He has lovely eyes. Plus, I had that awesome dream about him saving the rat at church that one time. What a sweetie! And what's better than a man who likes musicals?


8. Jeffrey Donovan-A newcomer to the list, who also often rocks the suit. Alas, I could not find a picture of him saving the hapless citizens of Miami from crime and evil while wearing Armani. But trust me. It's good.



9 & 10 (Alert!!! Special Double Issue!!!) Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles-Jensen has been a constant on this list since it's initial incarnation, and dear Jared has been fighting his way closer to a spot ever since the start of Supernatural. Truly, the hottest brothers on television, and probably in the world. Sigh.


What a long and delightful post! Never fear if your favorite was bumped from last time. It's an ever evolving list, and everyone on it, past, present, or future is pretty darn cute.

3 comments:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Yum, yum, yummy! I approve.

michele84084 said...

Oh Meridith! I always knew you were cool but now I think your super cool! And your inspiring! I'm going to do a top ten list on my blog! Hmmm...and now I must stop and reflect on all those that are hot.

On another note- I'm excited to follow your blog. I shall put you on my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with number 5. Total hottie mcboddie. The rest are great also but 5 if my fav.