Thursday, July 17, 2008

My new pet!

Isn't it just the cutest thing you've ever seen? It's a tree kangaroo. I had to read a YA nonfiction book for one of my new classes, and I read about these totally awesome animals. They live in the cloud forest in Papua New Guinea. Like other Kangaroos, they carry their babies in pouches and hop around, but unlike other kangaroos, they hop around in trees!


Anywho, I'm sure it would not actually be a good pet, since I have heard they bite, and since they do not live in the USA. So, due to popular request, here is a picture of my actual pet, the ever exotic and cuddly-at-heart Dexter:
He's not actually cuddly, since he's a fish, but don't hold it against him. He's a good boy. And so pretty!

3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

oohh Dex is so cute. I just wan to hold him and give him kisses all over his little face.

Oh and I just relized didn't you say he was hour kid not your pet?

Tiffany said...

You must be a good mama considering your fish hasn't died yet. Not that you're a fish killer, but I am... unintentionally of course.

michele84084 said...

Does he do any cool tricks?