Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hallowieners

I don't have too much to say right now, but I don't feel as though you should all have to wait to see my awesome Halloween costume. So here ya go:


I am a magician, not a witch. I don't actually have magical powers, and I don't do tricks. They're illusions! For those not in the know, I am a member of the Magician's Alliance from "Arrested Development." Only three people at the party knew who I was. And that's my friend Luci. She made her wig out of crepe paper put through a shredder!

It was a great Halloween, complete with one of my favorite Halloween activities, Donut on a String.


If you think that image is frightening, consider this- I lost by like 5 minutes. But I didn't lose any of my donut to the floor, and I was the only one who had to eat the stupid powder kind. The other contestants had plain and chocolate covered! I had to go slow so I wouldn't choke on powdered sugar! It's a real fear!

2 comments:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

You looked awesome! Only three people knew, huh? Well, I guess that's more than none. Right on that they played the donut game, but I was disappointed that you, personally, didn't bob for apples. Oh, Shay and I watched Shannon Hale's video thing. HAHA! It was pretty funny. And her husband is a bit key-razy. Love you ltos!

Anonymous said...

I am horrible I didn't know who you were. Sorry. So did you have an awesome birthday. I am sure the party you went to was your birthday party not a halloween party right.