Monday, October 27, 2008

Even More Awesome than I Dreamed it Could Be!

Yes, dear readers, you read that right. High School Musical 3 was off the hook! I laughed, I cried (not really, but I was kinda sad at this part in the middle), it became a part of me. I have been humming songs from the movie all weekend and today. I've been wishing that Mountain View High School was as cool as East High and that my life was a musical. Also for a sweet tree house in my back yard. The Boys are Back, y'all. And the girls, but if you've seen the movie, my way makes sense. Wow, I'm going to stop before my head explodes from the awesomeness. Go Team! (Wildcats, of course)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woohoo! Now I have to go see it. I must admit, I never saw the second one. I loved the first one and therefore had my doubts about number two. Sequels almost never measure up. But now, now I will go see the second and the third because of your enthusiasm alone.

Anonymous said...

I need a babysitter ASAP

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I'm hoping this will be at the dollar theater by the time you get home for Christmas. It would be a super special Christmas miracle.