Thursday, October 2, 2008

Short story short

Cause I don't have tons of time. But I thought I should mention that I have decided to stop blogging when I'm depressed or otherwise having extreme emotions, such as panicking. I think it really shows when that's how I'm feeling. I will only blog when I am feeling aloof and snobbish from now on. I'm sick of my posts turning out like this:


I also tried to find a picture to illustrate what I want my blog to be like (preferably me with my nose in the air, looking extremely disdainful) but I don't have anything like that. Instead, I have some pictures of what I suspect my blog is actually like:


Or maybe this:


Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cute little nerd. I love your blog. It really is one of my favorite to read. Ask Chelsea I have told her how much I love your blog

Anonymous said...

Mer I LOVE you so freaking much. No really I am not joking. Every one keeps leaving comments on my blog referring to my eye surgery as Lasik. Which it is so not. I think you might be the only one that actually reads. This is a completely different procedure. Really I don't know why it drives me nuts that people refer to it as lasik, but it does. So thank you for being my favorite person ever (of the day)

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

It's true, she's told me. I screamed a little and then peed a little when I saw your last picture. (I didn't pee out of fear or surprise, though, I just gotsta go). You look slightly bald. Well, not bald, just like you have man hair. It was neat, but startling. You pull it off very well. :) Heart you.