Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Truthiness hits my blog!

There are a lot of things I don't understand in this world: politics, Latin, the popularity of Dancing with the Stars, etc. Luckily, Stephen Colbert decided to explain one of these things on his show a couple of months ago--The Oil Shortage. Hopefully this link works for you, and you will soon be as edumacated about the whole thing as me.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/179263/august-13-2008/formidable-opponent---offshore-drilling

6 comments:

Maren said...

I feel more edumacated

michele84084 said...

I get you! What is it with Dancing with the Stars?

Anonymous said...

I should totally just copy that blog and post it on my web because that is so me in every way. Woo Hoo go Steven Colbert. I hope you are our next president!

Tiffany said...

Ahh, Stephen Colbert. I love him. LOVE HIM! He's going to be in the newest Spiderman comic book. That's how amazing he is. Oh, and you're amazing too!

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Stephen Colbert wears glasses.

Unknown said...

The appeal of Dancing with the Stars is...Maksim Chmerkovskiy.Hubba! Hubba!
Take a wee gander...if you can! ;)

http://wishboneclover.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/24/maksim_chmerkovskiy.jpg