Monday, September 29, 2008

Contradictions

Do you ever feel like maybe some contradictions in your life are holding you back? Lately, I've been thinking that maybe some things would happen for me if it weren't for this killer combination-my enormous ego (some of you thought that was going to say "enormous egg," right?) and my crippling insecurities. On the one hand, nothing's ever quite good enough for me, and on the other, I'm never quite good enough for anything. Am I alone in thinking this? I don't know how to explain it any better.

In other news, I would like to assure everyone that I am not starving! I have food, I just didn't have the ingredients for the specific food I wanted to make for dinner that night. I worked with what I already had. Yay me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound like Tiff.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I did think you were going to say enormous egg...but I don't know why I thought that was the most logical guess. Why would you be blogging about an enormous egg? Mmm, speaking of eggs, I am way in the mood for some egg salad sandwiches. YUM!