Friday, October 17, 2008

Harry O'Lantern

As promised, the fruits of my pumpkin carving labor. Ta da!!!


Pretty impressive, huh? I carved this little fella as part of a boys against girls pumpkin carving contest with the ward. Winners don't have to clean up the Thanksgiving dinner. Trust me, we want to win this. Unfortunately, I think the boys might forfeit. I don't want us to win because they're lazy. I want us to win because we're fabulous!

Kadona also carved a pumpkin for the first time ever, and she was very impressive. All of these are from different sides of the same pumpkin!




Girls rule! And Boys suck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Whoo go Harry Potmkin. It is AWESOME. The boys might be a little to scared to compete and loose.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

So did you win or what? And what was the prize? Glory, or cold, hard cash? I hope the second, but would totally take the first. Anywho, you've got my vote. Pretty dang sweet!