Sunday, October 19, 2008

Come to the temple

Last night I had a really cool experience at the temple. It was stake temple night, and the temple presidency is being released. We had a special meeting up in the 7th floor priesthood room with the temple presidency. Wow, it was so amazing and beautiful. When I walked in there, I really thought, this is probably what the Celestial Kingdom will be like. I also happened to see Maren and David at the temple, which was exciting and made the whole experience even more special. If any of you ever get a chance to go to a meeting like that, you should go. I'm really glad that I did.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

If I get to see Maren and David when I go, then count me in!

Seriously though, that is neat. I love those uplifting, warm and fuzzy experiences.